• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's ready for God of War 3!!!

necroplasm

Can you still rent systems??

I'm in the same boat as Saltman with a new baby and can't afford to blow money on something so trivial, but I LOVE GOW and can't wait to play it til my fingers fall off.

im not sure about renting systems nemore... I think they stopped that once blockbuster monopolized the industry

Too bad Sony don't own Madden, it would be great. But only on PS3 :)

Be careful what you wish for it could end up like NBA: The Inside or whatever the hell it was called. Same concept applies to 2k for some reason even though their NFL game was godly their college football game sucked ass. While I'm not praising Madden or saying its a great game by any means it could be MUCH MUCH worse, it's definitely heading in the right direction finally under the new developers hopefully it makes even more strides then it did last year. With as much as David Ortiz did to ruin that game people who thought it could become great in 1 development cycle were only fooling themselves.

Be careful what you wish for it could end up like NBA: The Inside or whatever the hell it was called. Same concept applies to 2k for some reason even though their NFL game was godly their college football game sucked ass. While I'm not praising Madden or saying its a great game by any means it could be MUCH MUCH worse' date=' it's definitely heading in the right direction finally under the new developers hopefully it makes even more strides then it did last year. With as much as David Ortiz did to ruin that game people who thought it could become great in 1 development cycle were only fooling themselves.[/quote']

Well, I would just want it to be exclusive and have the most quality.. instead of being a multiplat game with the 360 being weaker than the PS3 also using dvd9 instead of Blu-Ray.

Madden has a bright future, even though Madden 10 felt like a Madden 11 beta to me but it's understandable with the new "Pro-Tak" stuff. It's the exclusive license crap that bugs me.

The "weaker" console is most always the highest userbase. So the multiplatform titles are often developed for that platform. 360, PS2, PS1, so on. Then ported to the other consoles, not taking advantage of the jump in power. Much like how many original Xbox sports games were PS2 ports with minor graphic enhancements, if even that.

The "weaker" console is most always the highest userbase. So the multiplatform titles are often developed for that platform. 360, PS2, PS1, so on. Then ported to the other consoles, not taking advantage of the jump in power. Much like how many original Xbox sports games were PS2 ports with minor graphic enhancements, if even that.

That is why I said I wished Madden or any other NFL game was a first party game. Then I go on to say.... "It's the exclusive license crap that bugs me."

Kinda like..

09theshow.jpg

The problem is exclusives will always be the more superior games because they have the advantage of having longer development cycles since they don't have to be ported. Also the development teams have the advantage of having extensive knowledge of the hardware in the respective system, not too mention all the financial support in the world if its a first party game. Just look at MLB 2K and then compare it to The Show, its not even close what the better product is.

The problem is exclusives will always be the more superior games because they have the advantage of having longer development cycles since they don't have to be ported. Also the development teams have the advantage of having extensive knowledge of the hardware in the respective system' date=' not too mention all the financial support in the world if its a first party game. Just look at MLB 2K and then compare it to The Show, its not even close what the better product is.[/quote']

Indeed. That is why I love Sony.. they have so many first party studios.

I'm not a fanboy as well, I just like the superior product.

Archived