• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just ordered an XBOX on Amazon

Happy Panther

if you ever order on Amazon you know you get like 100 options from a bunch of different vendors for anything. So i bought an XBOX for like $299. Awesome right? Well some smart company lists the OLD/ORIGINAL XBOX for $299 hoping a schmuck like me will click on it like a moron.

So i got COD, Mass effect, 2 controllers and an old XBOX today :mad::mad:

Wonder if they will take it back

if you ever order on Amazon you know you get like 100 options from a bunch of different vendors for anything. So i bought an XBOX for like $299. Awesome right? Well some smart company lists the OLD/ORIGINAL XBOX for $299 hoping a schmuck like me will click on it like a moron.

So i got COD, Mass effect, 2 controllers and an old XBOX today :mad::mad:

Wonder if they will take it back

You should always ask a nerd before you buy online

Actually you may not have been jipped. Considering the shipping weight of the original Xbox was approximately 3.5 tons, and the only two sellers who list Xboxes both ship for $3.99, you just paid about $100 for the console and a total of $203.98 for shipping.

Be glad you didn't buy from the person selling them for $459.99

one of the worst thing about amazon is how poorly the separate the amazon products from the vendors who overprice everything, have absurd shipping costs and terrible return policies.

always look for that 'sold by amazon' fine print text. otherwise you might as well go buy it at some store and pay the tax.

Archived