• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Please Tepper do the right thing and go hard after Jim Harbaugh

Just now, The Lobo said:

Didn’t Reich have Luck his first year, meanwhile Steichen had Minshew…

After which he had a revolving door and an owner telling him what to do at quarterback.

I'd wait on Steichen being consistent before making too much of him. People we're ready to crown Chip Kelly after his first season as well.

Besides a huge paycheck I think Harbaugh will demand full control and a NO FIRE Clause for a minimum of 3 years.  With the mess we have now it is going to take a couple of years to get this team back on track.

If Tepper fires him a couple of months into the season because we still suck no one in their right mind would come here again.  

Tepper is on the fringe of alienating the entire coaching community from coming here.

He better open the checkbook and go worry about his FC soccer team for a while.  Otherwise, this team will make the Detroit Lions franchise look like the Brady run Pats. 

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

Besides a huge paycheck I think Harbaugh will demand full control and a NO FIRE Clause for a minimum of 3 years.  With the mess we have now it is going to take a couple of years to get this team back on track.

If Tepper fires him a couple of months into the season because we still suck no one in their right mind would come here again.  

Tepper is on the fringe of alienating the entire coaching community from coming here.

He better open the checkbook and go worry about his FC soccer team for a while.  Otherwise, this team will make the Detroit Lions franchise look like the Brady run Pats. 

I don't know if Jim will demand total control.  I don't think that was the heart of his issue in SF.  I might be off but he simply wanted a FO and a personnel guy that believed in what he believed in.  

I do think Jim wants everyone to be on the same general page.  Which makes sense.  Frank could of learned something of what the line drawn needed to be. 

and I think there might of been some money issues to really juice up the relationship

4 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Ok? Where? I’m not arguing I want to read about it

Jordan Schultz was probably the first to report it, and to confirm that the interest is mutual.

Same is true of Harbaugh and the Raiders.

12 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Looks like he is going to the chargers.

Wouldn't surprise me. West coast team with a young dynamic QB in place. Sucks but I can't blame him or anyone else choosing that over this.

If Bill B stays in NE I'll be fine with Vrabel and if not him make a run at Slowik.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Harbaugh is as close to a sure-thing as any football coach on this planet. 

dawg, I believe! Ever the optimist, I envision Harbaugh leading this team to a SB victory and sustained success (i.e. back to back winning seasons for the first time ever!) with Tepper learning from his past mistakes and letting him do it the way he wants to.

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, Basbear said:

I believe harbs went to 3 straight afc championship games and huddlers are like "nah". Much like tomlin whos done nothing but win, but thats not good enough for some huddlers. 

That would have been pretty difficult to do while coaching the 49ers.

• Beer 1