• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me this in the 4th or 5th round and call me happy..

recceice

What is the story on JJ McCarthy?  Is he entering the draft?  If so, he would be the fourth or fifth QB--

I was also impressed with the TE from Washington (Westover, I think was his name) and he is not even listed as a potential draft pick.  I would take him late and laugh about it.  Good hands, routes, blocking--what is not to like about him>

Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

What is the story on JJ McCarthy?  Is he entering the draft?  If so, he would be the fourth or fifth QB--

I was also impressed with the TE from Washington (Westover, I think was his name) and he is not even listed as a potential draft pick.  I would take him late and laugh about it.  Good hands, routes, blocking--what is not to like about him>

He might go late 1st but reality is he is a 3rd round QB tape wise.. He needs to come in and sit 1st year and maybe he will develop into a game manager or high in back up..

I like Loveland better as a TE (again I’m Basis) but better blocker better technical route running plus he is from Iowa (land of the TE).. 

But I do like Washington WR’s Polk in the 3rd..

Edited by recceice
  • Pie 1

10 minutes ago, Manna said:

sure, but we need a big bruising back to compliment Chuba and Blackshear. Sanders gotta go. 

My boy gives out bruises with the best of them.. He is a hard tough runner who has no problem going thru the middle.. 

Don’t let his size fool you my friend..

Corum was one helluva college RB. Great vision and really good balance. But I have real questions about his burst at the NFL level. And I'm also concerned about how much of the tread is gone off his tires. He was an absolute workhorse at Michigan. Ultimately I think he's one of those great Big 10 backs that don't translate at the NFL level.

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Corum was one helluva college RB. Great vision and really good balance. But I have real questions about his burst at the NFL level. And I'm also concerned about how much of the tread is gone off his tires. He was an absolute workhorse at Michigan. Ultimately I think he's one of those great Big 10 backs that don't translate at the NFL level.

The reason he will be available in the 4th and 5th round is the fact he isn’t a home run threat.. But neither was Lynch and MJD who are my comps..