• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coach/GM Updates

9 minutes ago, Steelo said:

Interested in seeing who SEA brings in for interviews, I have a feeling they already have someone in mind if they didn't jump in right away a couple days ago.

Carrol said he wanted to keep coaching. Makes me think they going big for Harbaugh. Could be wrong just a guess.

Pete is already a good coach, if they wanted him out for a downgrade that would seem weird. 

• Pie 1

The Carroll thing is weird. He just recently said he wanted to keep coaching. He's a helluva coach. And he's going to stay in the organization in a non-coaching role? That's going to be a really weird dynamic. I hope it's not something healthy related driving this.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

He has a show cause right?

Probably lol not sure if that is indefinite or runs out after 10 years or something. CFB is so different than 2009 anyway I’m sure Alabama could figure it out 

21 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Look at the QBs Harbaugh has won with. Not saying it isn't hard, but he doesn't need a franchise QB like most other HC's.

Harbaugh could get us to the Super Bowl with Andy Dalton behind center. Think about that.