• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burrow/Herbert/Lawrence

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

This. Herbert has put up good numbers and has definitely been considered an up and comer but he's entering the "okay, it's time to actually start winning" portion of his career now. Lawrence is starting to look like a guy who might just be a JAG as a starter. Definitely not what he was hyped to be. Burrow is that dude when he's healthy but the Bengals are bordering on Cam era Panthers level QB abuse with him.

This is basically what I'm saying. These guys are the poster boys of the league and all 3 missed the playoffs.

I said Burrow was the only QB in the same conversation as Mahomes before the season.

But people in here calling me racist for this post. The huddle can be a wild place at times lol

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I was going to add Jalen Hurts but his team made the playoffs. I'm just talking about the QBs who get the most hype. Those 3 were the most hyped before the season. All 3 failed to make the playoffs.

But I guess that makes me racist lol

Herbert was hyped because he had some serious weapons. Ekeler, Allen, Williams, Palmer and Johnson. That's a juggernaut of offense. 

Burrow had Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon. 

Lawrence had Kirk, Ridley, Jones, Engram and Etienne.  

They deserved some offensive hype because they had some damn good players on offense. 

2 minutes ago, csx said:

Burrow has been out since mid November. Pay attention.

They were struggling to start the season. Pay attention.

Still have Burrow as a top 3 QB pay attention.

This thread was about them missing the playoffs this year pay attention.

Pay attention!

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is basically what I'm saying. These guys are the poster boys of the league and all 3 missed the playoffs.

I said Burrow was the only QB in the same conversation as Mahomes before the season.

But people in here calling me racist for this post. The huddle can be a wild place at times lol

How are you including Burrow in this list? The guy is on IR. 😂

If the Bengals went to the playoffs Burrow still wouldn't be playing because he's on IR.

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

That's all I'm saying.

You got everybody linking the best HCs to the Chargers just because they have Herbert is kind of wild. They act like Herbert has been dominating the NFL or something.

They have a complete offensive roster around the QB too.  It’s not just that they have a young QB.  They got pieces around the QB too.  And they got some signature defensive studs. 

It should be regarded as the best spot because it is

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

How are you including Burrow in this list? The guy is on IR. 😂

If the Bengals went to the playoffs Burrow still wouldn't be playing because he's on IR.

Yeah probably got carried away putting Burrow on the list. He was struggling earlier in the season though even though that was probably due to injury.

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

They were struggling to start the season. Pay attention.

Still have Burrow as a top 3 QB pay attention.

Burrow came into the season injured.. It was common knowledge. Some of his teammates didn’t even think he should be playing at the start of the year.  Eventually found IR. 

You got to acknowledge why guys aren’t “playing well”.   .  

Just now, CRA said:

They have a complete offensive roster around the QB too.  It’s not just that they have a young QB.  They got pieces around the QB too,   And they got some signature defensive studs. 

It should be regarded as the best spot because it is

It's not. They don't even have a real fanbase. Watch their home games it's honestly more pathetic than our home games.

The Bears are the best situation as they have the #1 pick and another top 10 pick.

The Texans were viewed as the worst situation last off-season and how did that work out for them?

You just can't look at names on paper. The Chargers are a paper champ team. If Herbert has all that talent around and he can't get you to the playoffs?

Make it makes sense!

Just now, CRA said:

Burrow came into the season injured.. It was common knowledge. Some of his teammates didn’t even think he should be playing at the start of the year.  Eventually found IR. 

You got to acknowledge why guys aren’t “playing well”.   

Yeah I admit I should have left Burrow off this list. My point was more about the most hyped QBs not making the playoffs.

52 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The 3 golden boys of the NFL. All 3 no playoffs.

This league is open for grabs. It's no longer just Mahomes and everybody else. These going QBs like Stroud/Love are leading their team to the playoffs in their 1st season.

Maybe the NFL can stop hyping these same 3 QBs. This league is in good hands at the QB position. I just hope one day we can have our own franchise QB.

Burrow has missed 7 games due to injury, weird to call him out for missing the playoffs 

Herbert was doing well before breaking his finger…right on the verge of beating some of the best teams. aside from getting their ass manhandled by the Raiders

Burrow hasn’t even been playing…

Lawrence is injured too but this is the only one I’ll agree with mainly due to hype. It’s a shame because I thought he’d do much better than he has coming in the league

9 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah probably got carried away putting Burrow on the list. He was struggling earlier in the season though even though that was probably due to injury.

There was no way that guy should've been playing in those first four games or so. He was very obviously hampered. Couldn't move, couldn't throw downfield. And their backup proved to be decent. They would've honestly been better off playing him and letting Burrow just heal up.

• Beer 1

45 minutes ago, chknwing said:

Bryce will be ok at QB.  Needs to increase over all strength.  He learned alot this year.  He got pummeled all year bounced back up each time.  The team is a dumpster fire he was called to lead.  I want to see how he does with a decent team. 

I will give Bryce Young somewhat of a pass this year because he was a Rookie QB playing behind a very, very bad O.L that almost got him killed and did not have quality receivers that could get open.

However, if the Panthers surround him with better talent next year and he still shows no improvement, I will conclude they need to cut their losses and start looking for another QB.