• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Feelin' like crap...

ThaJackal

Sorry for you too... Sinus problems too? I usually get this once a year and it is not typically this bad, could be an infection, which sucks b/c I'll have to the doc.

Sorta.

My daughter is sick and gave it to me and my colds usually turn into a sinus infection so that's why I say sorta. I have to go to the dr tomorrow anyway so I'm going to have him write me a script for something just in case I need it, so I don't have to go back. I know how you feel.

I actually don't feel very well right now because I made cider braised sausage with cabbage and potatoes. I reduced the cider down so it was really intensely sweet and pretty acidic too. Next time i need to get a cider not made from concentrate but stupid harris teeter only had two kinds and that was all they had. It tasted good but I'm feeling it right now.

Pretty trivial compared to actually being sick though. I wish all of you the best including your family members.

Daughter has been sick for 2 days now, fever and throwing up. Thought she was over it today but nope, just kept coming.

Be careful with that.....5 year old daughter had it about 3 weeks ago and it was brutal. 4 straight days of fever over 104 and couldn't keep any fluids down. Trip to the ER, in and out of consciousness one day, 5 doctors appointments, then it turned into pneumonia. $2,500 + and 2 1/2 weeks later she is finally getting back to normal and back in school. Scary couple of weeks.

Archived