• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Caps 7pm

5 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

1 more point for Aho and Svech!

I'm not sure we've ever had a stretch were they are both firing on all cylinders...

Aho has been more consistent in years past but Svechnikov is settling in his scoring this year doesn't feel the same as years past its more he's WILLING It to happen instead of waiting.... 

• Pie 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I mean saying he worked with Wilson is a stretch
    • Canales has worked with Wilson, Smith & Mayfield. He didn't move on from them did he? Reich & Canales have both benched Young. Young consumed a bulk of the Panthers' draft capital & free agency the past 2 seasons all for offense. What will it take for people to realize Young isn't a professional athlete, nevermind a leader of professional athletes?
    • Brees was the EXCEPTION. My God why can’t people see this. We didn’t outsmart anybody by drafting Bryce other than ourselves. In his prime Brees was NEVER A PROJECT. He was never just an ok QB before getting plugged in with Payton.  In his second season in SD he threw for 3,200 yards and 17 TDs. His last 2 years in SD he threw 51 TDs while being sacked 55 times. He was already a stud before going to the Saints.  he threw for at least 4,000 f-in yards EVERY SEASON from 2006 to 2018.  He threw for over 5,000 yards in 5 of those. I really thought all of the Bryce people had given up by now. He’s not Drew Brees. He’s not throwing for 80,000 yards and 571 TDs over a 19 year career, while leading one of the most prolific offenses of all time. He would be lucky to have met the guy who once carried DB’s jock.  Bryce is morale poison who throws hospital balls, 2 yard dump offs and pick 6s because he lacks the critical physical attributes to succeed in the NFL as well as the burning desire to BE A CHAMPION. He spent the offseason watching tv and playing video games. Every year wasted on him is a year wasted in developing other actual legitimate talent that exists on offense. Expect XL, the line, and pretty much the entire offense to regress if he starts next season. Canales gets it. It’s about making the Panthers win. Not Bryce.  Imagine being his teammate and hearing that after his pathetic ass rookie season, he went home to watch tv and play video games in the offseason. Imagine what Thielen really thought when he first heard. He should have hired a personal trainer and throwing coach the last day of the season. He needed to immerse himself deeper in to football, he chose to withdraw. he is not and will never be a champion. Dan is putting together some good offensive talent that will be completely wasted with Bryce under center. He’s injected high level talent and veteran leadership on the offensive line. There are skill players with big play ability, who are running free. I’m trying to pump the brakes but this offense is shaping up to be pretty fun to watch, and it only took one offseason’s worth of moves. I don’t think we are as far as people say we are.  So his big contract hit….   Want to know why divorce is so expensive… because it’s worth it.