• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gay Comment...

KBRed

I don't think she wants a High Schooler...:rolleyes:

Again what makes you think I'm a high schooler? Because I went to a high school basketball game? Well let's see, I graduated high school in 1988, college in 1993 and got my masters in 2000. I'm married with 4 kids. Pretty active life for a high schooler I guess. Grow up man, seems you can get on others for what they post but can't take it when people return the favor.:P

It's not a matter of whether I want to or not...I know the benefits of going. If I had a steady income I wouldn't even question it. The decision is only based on finances.

and just so you know I have a steady income. Wife and kids went to see the Black eyed peas last night and sat in great seats. I got to stay home because I wanted to.:hurray:

Again what makes you think I'm a high schooler? Because I went to a high school basketball game? Well let's see, I graduated high school in 1988, college in 1993 and got my masters in 2000. I'm married with 4 kids. Pretty active life for a high schooler I guess. Grow up man, seems you can get on others for what they post but can't take it when people return the favor.:P

Just didn't think a grown man would compare a High School team to the Bobcats...that's the only beef I have with you. Not trying to keep going back and forth with you.

Y'all just don't know how easy it might be to score when ladies get all revved up over a man who sings romantic songs. Or some other singer that ladies get all hot over...Guys who go with their ladies are the smartest ones as they reap multiple benefits, at the show and after. Seems like the perks and benefits >>>>90 min of listening to music you could care less for.

I listen to buble enough at her house ;)

It's not a matter of whether I want to or not...I know the benefits of going. If I had a steady income I wouldn't even question it. The decision is only based on finances.

Thats the real reason I didn't even try to buy them. Cash was tight when they went on sale. That and I'm coming back from a week at the beach on the night he is here.

OK...so I broke down and bought tickets to the concert. My reasoning was really that the concert is 5 days after our anniversary, so kind of perfect timing for it and I might as well shell out the money for it. Thanks for the input.

Archived