• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Take Me Back…

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man we had some bad owners.

Tepper tossing that drink on a fan showed me his true colors. Most of these owners are just bad people if we being honest. 

Kraft's massage parlour escapades, Snyder being a total piece of trash, McNair's inmate comments... yeah they really aren't good people lmao. These are just some of the recent examples, I'm sure back when it was a fair bit worse.

• Pie 2

JR was basically just a run of the mill owner. Roughly .500 record but we had some really good highs... with some might low lows. That's what Panthers fans call the good old days these days.

Tepper is the worst owner in professional sports ever since he bought the Panthers. The guy is just a complete fuging disaster. And unfortunately having an owner problem is the worst problem you can have.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Steelo said:

Kraft's massage parlour escapades, Snyder being a total piece of trash, McNair's inmate comments... yeah they really aren't good people lmao. These are just some of the recent examples, I'm sure back when it was a fair bit worse.

Most billionaires don't get there by being good people. 

• Pie 1