• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Library Etiquitte

hepcat

So I'm sitting in my school library, trying to get a little studying done, but found myself failing, mainly because of this group of mouthy girls sitting nearby TALKING LOUDLY! So I've given up studying and started wasting time on the internet until my 1:30. What are they talking about you ask? Well, about the foods they like to eat. One girl says she doesn't like mayonaise. The other girl just said it's so delicious. There's one gay dude sitting with them who just made his first comment of the afternoon about mustard.

Okay, so now they've moved on to sushi, and one girl apparently hates it. It's sad that I'm sitting about 20 feet away from their table and I can hear the entire conversation. Murderous thoughts, supressed.

Is it just me, or if you are in a library, you either study quietly or GTFO? Just me. :incazzato:

So I'm sitting in my school library, trying to get a little studying done, but found myself failing, mainly because of this group of mouthy girls sitting nearby TALKING LOUDLY! So I've given up studying and started wasting time on the internet until my 1:30. What are they talking about you ask? Well, about the foods they like to eat. One girl says she doesn't like mayonaise. The other girl just said it's so delicious. There's one gay dude sitting with them who just made his first comment of the afternoon about mustard.

Okay, so now they've moved on to sushi, and one girl apparently hates it. It's sad that I'm sitting about 20 feet away from their table and I can hear the entire conversation. Murderous thoughts, supressed.

Is it just me, or if you are in a library, you either study quietly or GTFO? Just me. :incazzato:

I prob would have told the one that likes mayonnaise I had some to put in her mouth then told the other one that if she dose not STFU she was getting some too.

sounds like most huddle convos....

Sounds like you were just looking for an excuse NOT to study. :) Typical American, blame somebody else. "It's not my fault" etc., etc.

And before you feel like I'm picking on you, I do it all the time myself. :D

Archived