• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you remember the longest piss you took?...

KillerKat

I was on a train ride when I was 12 around the Grand Canyon. I had drank a few complementry sodas on the ride and I wasn't fully grown yet so I couldn't handle it. There was no bathroom on this train. The ride was only supposed to be 45 to an hour but it felt like an eternity. When we got off, I found the nearest tree and let loose. It may not have been nearly as big as some of my adult life pisses, but it was definently the biggest in my little world.

At the Metallica concert last year. I chugged a 6 pack on the way and figured I could go when we got inside.

Little did I realize the line wrapped around the arena twice.

The only thing that kept me distracted was scaring the other people in line by talking about watersports.

The best piss I ever took was after nickelback and a ton of drinking in Charlotte a few years back. Was walking through the parking lot and just stuck it out my zipper and started pissing while still walking to my truck. After many honks and bright lights and a few drops on my shoes I tucked it away all while still walking. Felt great.

Archived