• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why I hate pc gamers (MW2)

Doc Holiday

Because you guys keep paying for the same game with new filters and skins.

Not really, but keep to the generalizations. You're good at it.

What about PC gamers? All the pc games I see on the market are just rehashed versions of another game, and more often that not, they are games that came out on the consoles first.

I just hate console gamers because for the most part they are a bunch of whiny bitches who use nothing but four letter words on their mics.

I disagree. Having played console games for a while, I've noticed that the people you are talking about are in the minority. However your experience may have been different.

I disagree. Having played console games for a while, I've noticed that the people you are talking about are in the minority. However your experience may have been different.

He's just bitchy because my title reads "this is why I hate pc gamers" seriously some flame bait never gets old the reactions are always the same and priceless too.

I'd love to hop on Xbox Live with a mouse and keyboard just so I can melt faces like a pro.

But on pc, I'm only average at fps.

Average w/ mouse on pc = really good on console with a controller.

but you can't, they're apples to oranges pc gamer always act so full of them selves but for some reason they can't play dead when they don't have a m/k.

He's just bitchy because my title reads "this is why I hate pc gamers" seriously some flame bait never gets old the reactions are always the same and priceless too.

I'm not bitchy at all actually, I've been a gamer for 19 years now I build my own custom gaming PC's and I also own a PSWii60 so I have plenty of experience with online gaming. The vast majority of PC gamers are mature ADULTS that use their mics very little and when they do its to add strategy to a team game with the occasional trash talking. With console gamers its LOLZOR I f****** pwned your face rofl copter zomg you suckzorz f*** ass bitch cotton headed ninny muggin suck my ...........

Nice try though at saying I was flaming by just stating my opinion, which by the way was exactly what you did in the OP. Some people really need to get a life I state an opinion I have that most "gamers" (as in people who play on all platforms) also have and all of a sudden I'm bitchy. Maybe you shouldn't get your panties in a wad when someone says something negative about your precious console. I've got nothing wrong with console gaming I love my consoles for sports games, will never play a Final Fantasy that isn't on a Playstation, God of War is the poo, MLB the Show might be the only yearly release that is worth buying a console for but when it comes to shooters PC is king.

Not really, but keep to the generalizations. You're good at it.

What about PC gamers? All the pc games I see on the market are just rehashed versions of another game, and more often that not, they are games that came out on the consoles first.

Because Halo 3, Gears of War and Fable are so innovative and great...... almost every console game that is worth poo anyway is cross platform with PC as well. 99% of games are just rehashed versions of other games the game design industry is a copy cat business. The only true innovative games are ones that other game companies copy. Stop being such a fanboy.

I'm not bitchy at all actually, I've been a gamer for 19 years now I build my own custom gaming PC's and I also own a PSWii360 so I have plenty of experience with online gaming. The vast majority of PC gamers are mature ADULTS that use their mics very little and when they do its to add strategy to a team game with the occasional trash talking. With console gamers its LOLZOR I f****** pwned your face rofl copter zomg you suckzorz f*** ass bitch cotton headed ninny muggin suck my ...........

Nice try though at saying I was flaming by just stating my opinion, which by the way was exactly what you did in the OP. Some people really need to get a life I state an opinion I have that most "gamers" (as in people who play on all platforms) would also have and all of a sudden I'm bitchy. Maybe you shouldn't get your panties in a wad when someone says something negative about your precious console.

you flamed you would not have posted otherwise, your first post was near nerd rage levels.

This topic would have never made it past the first page if I wrote "this is why I hate hackers" and you would never have posted in it I put out bait and half the nerd forum yourself included bit, there is no greater bait then a half truth that's a full lie.

Truth: I hate hackers. Most hackers are pc gamers.

Lie: I hate pc gamers.

;-p

you flamed you would not have posted otherwise, your first post was near nerd rage levels.

This topic would have never made it past the first page if I wrote "this is why I hate hackers" and you would never have posted in it I put out bait and half the nerd forum yourself included bit, there is no greater bait then a half truth that's a full lie.

;-p

So by me saying that in my experience playing MW2 on PC all the time and finding hackers few and far between as well as displaying my displeasure for listening to whiny kids on Live (don't try to say there isn't any) I'm flaming. I never said all consoles suck and console gamers are fine young males I said the vast majority are "whiny little bitches" which is what I have come across. True hackers originate on the PC but their are plenty of hacked boxes on Live don't try to kid yourself and as to the point that PC companies don't try and stop the problem of hacking that's just foolish to say. People get banned all the time for hacking on MW2 my friend got a warning email a few weeks ago because he entered a hacked match where you would get like 50K XP per kill and stayed in it for free XP. I remember when Diablo 2 first came out I got my first battle.net account banned because I was duping items for people. Oh and so you decided to put a half truth as your thread title because you're an attention *****......good to know!

Yeah. What would I know about controller vs m/k. I only used a controller from 1984 until 2002 when I switched permanently to pc because I was tired of the rehashed garbage that console makers continuously overcharge for. 10 new maps, 4 new weapons, and a gross of filters does not make a sequel, but people will buy 5 million copies if it has Halo stamped on it.

No, I'd say that consoles have ruined the CoD franchise entirely, to the point of where its not even worth playing anymore on pc or console. Even the best console games out there only take a week to complete even if you suck at everything digital.

Almost every major franchise and console maker has its roots in the PC. You wouldn't even be bitching about PC gamers running MW2 if it weren't for the PC.

Just because the lot of console gamers can't handle things like drivers, hardware specs, multiple resolution, filter switches, anti-aliasing, directx updates, hard drive optimization and virus scanners doesn't make them lesser gamers at all.

But really, the main reason consoles suck....

:drumroll:

No mods. Once a game is dead, its dead. But at least you can trade them in I guess.

So. What are all these amazing games on pc that came out on console first?

;-p

But I really do hate console gamers. They're the frat boys of the gaming world.

Don't even bother talking to me about games if you've owned less than 4 systems.

Archived