• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why I hate pc gamers (MW2)

Doc Holiday

Not even for fighting games. The only way to play fighting games is with an arcade stick. The only place the controller really shines over mouse and keyboard is sports games.

i'm much more comfortable with a controller than a stick with the exception of MAYBE Street Fighter II.

Fighting games are built for consoles now. Arcades don't really exist anymore.

Two words about playing on live: Get Friends

seriously your entire problem comes from not having anyone you can consistenly play with, most of the people you talk about not being able to find is because they are playing with a group themselves

I have about 5-6 groups I play with and I can normally team up with 1-2 any time I jump on.

This is true. Back when Halo 3 first came out me and my friends used to romp online all the time.

As for the hacking question in the OP, that's less a pc vs. console gamer thing and more just gamer thing in general. Some people will always exploit the game to get whatever advantage they can. The developers usually do a pretty good job of fixing that though.

I totally disagree. Controller>>>>>>>>>>keyboard and mouse.

I fully agree with this(I know big surprise) out side of stratagy I can't think of a single genre that I wouldn't rather have a controler for.

And yes I have played PC FPS before controlers are just my personal prefrence, which will be the case with everyone in the m/k vs. controler arguments personal prefrence will dictate your feelings on the subject and that's ok.

i'm much more comfortable with a controller than a stick with the exception of MAYBE Street Fighter II.

:lol:

Whatever dude. Once you learn to use a stick, your execution will be miles ahead of what it was. It's just a better thing to use.

And no there aren't arcades that exist in most parts of the US outside of So Cal and NY. But there's so much sillyness in this thread I don't even know what to say.

Any fighting game that requires six buttons should be played on a stick, even games that don't like BlazBlue, Guilty Gear, Tatsunoko vs Capcom are much more easily played on a stick. A stick is required for pretty much any Capcom fighting game though.

http://www.glitcher.net/news.php?news_id=124

because you bring your crap to the consoles.

Enjoy MW2 while you can if half this stuff hits live it's gonna suck.

Cry more why don't you, have you played MW2 on PC? I've had it since day one and play it every other day at the very least and I can say 99% of matches I have been in have had no hackers whatsoever. Sure you can hack a PC game but the truth of the matter is that it's not as common as people make it sound. Sorry PC shooters >>>>>>>>>>>> console shooters its always been that way and always will.

Archived