• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why I hate pc gamers (MW2)

Doc Holiday

Your average PC gamer is 100 times more fun to play with than your average console gamer online. It really comes down to the experience.

Since the PC has traditionally been used more for complex multiplayer gaming, and the fact that you have to own and be able to operate a PC, brings in a more diverse & generally older and more mature crowd.

I used to play a lot of Xbox live. Now I can't stand it. It's filled with nothing but muted mics, screaming 12 year olds, and no teamwork.

Your average PC gamer is 100 times more fun to play with than your average console gamer online. It really comes down to the experience.

Since the PC has traditionally been used more for complex multiplayer gaming, and the fact that you have to own and be able to operate a PC, brings in a more diverse & generally older and more mature crowd.

I used to play a lot of Xbox live. Now I can't stand it. It's filled with nothing but muted mics, screaming 12 year olds, and no teamwork.

I don't know much about PC vs. Console so I'm not really arguing, but why are the "more mature" crowds hacking games and playing like the video in the OP?

Two words about playing on live: Get Friends

seriously your entire problem comes from not having anyone you can consistenly play with, most of the people you talk about not being able to find is because they are playing with a group themselves

I have about 5-6 groups I play with and I can normally team up with 1-2 any time I jump on.

I never understood punishing gamers that find developer's faults. If anything the developers should be thanking them.

On xbox live it's in your service contract that no one ever reads that they can and will ban you for that, because of that on live you can always tell who has a hacked box instantly because they mod the game in a way that hides they're GT but there are ways to still figure it out.

Archived