• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plane Crashes Into Building in Austin

Delhommey

.........he flew a plane into a building to piss off the IRS. What exactly is your definition of "bat poo crazy"?

Yeah, I know, I know....the letter sounded crazy. Just seemed funny and made me laugh.

The letter sounded logical and he is obviously a smart man. I guess it is possible for someone totally sane to be driven to to such actions by society.

However his reasons are just petty. Thus I think he must have mental issues. Or had.

Again he tried to game the system.

I've known plenty of people that have had the life squeezed out of them by the IRS in situations in which they had no control. My heart goes out to them. This guy tried to work loopholes like the big boys and found without an army of overpriced lawyers, it ain't all that easy.

This man was no victim.

And yes he was a loon.

every 4th word

I doubt you can actually find something in that letter that makes logical sense. The only thing I can imagine is his feelings towards the GM bailout. The rest of the bullshit he was complaining about is his fault for being a dumbass.

You would have to be incredibly stupid to actually think he made sense in that letter.

Archived