• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Plane Crashes Into Building in Austin

Delhommey

What exactly excites you about it?

Not trying to put words into her mouth, but one would assume she's talking about the whole "it was an IRS building" thing, among others...

I can understand the sentiment of this guy, but his methods were completely wrong...

It's people like this guy that make those of us who take issue with certain aspects of our government/society look like kooks...

Not trying to put words into her mouth, but one would assume she's talking about the whole "it was an IRS building" thing, among others...

I can understand the sentiment of this guy, but his methods were completely wrong...

It's people like this guy that make those of us who take issue with certain aspects of our government/society look like kooks...

Hate for the IRS is misplaced and stupid.

yeah looks like he is pissed at some tax code, his auditors/accountants, the politics of big engineering companies and the FAA. I will re-read but I don't see where he has any real beef.

Sounds mentally disturbed

.........he flew a plane into a building to piss off the IRS. What exactly is your definition of "bat poo crazy"?

Yeah, I know, I know....the letter sounded crazy. Just seemed funny and made me laugh.

Archived