• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Call of Duty: World at War

Freeze

Decent game, in desperate need of a patch though.

-Terrible spawn system

-Lots of glitches to get under maps

-Weapons not well balanced

Nazi Zombies is addicting and awesome, though.

The bad spawns won't change. It is like that on Xbox360 too and the last CoD was like that also (4).

Glitches are in all games, takes a short time before they all figure it out, usually things don't get patched.

And the early weapons do suck (if it's the same as 360). I'm level 36 and I really only like the SMG's, the rest are trash.

The bad spawns won't change. It is like that on Xbox360 too and the last CoD was like that also (4).

Glitches are in all games, takes a short time before they all figure it out, usually things don't get patched.

And the early weapons do suck (if it's the same as 360). I'm level 36 and I really only like the SMG's, the rest are trash.

4 wasn't as bad as 5 when it comes to spawns, I've never been killed from spawn 5-6 times in a row in TDM.

4 wasn't as bad as 5 when it comes to spawns, I've never been killed from spawn 5-6 times in a row in TDM.

No, not as bad, however I played online PC games in the 90's that had better spawn points than these "NextGen" consoles do. It's something these guys always overlook it seems.

Archived