• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who needs a vacation ?

Johnny Rockets

I don't understand the negativity towards Myrtle Beach. I stayed at Kingston Plantation in North Myrtle last year and had a good time. Sure its crowded, but at least there are things to do at night especially if you have little ones. If I go to the more secluded places, I get bored after 3 days. Then again, I get bored after three days if I go to the crowded one's as well.

Of course my idea of a great vacation was a 6 day trip a couple of years ago to Gettysburg, Niagara Falls, and New York. And truthfully, I could have skipped the Falls and New York.

November - Possible Carribean cruise with wife and some "friends" (I use that term loosely)

Looks like we will be doing the 7 night Disney cruise with the kids to the virgin islands in early November when rates are low and hurricanes are dying down. Done a lot of research in the past week through mousesavers.com and pretty much have a plan in place. Just need to figure out which week is best for us so we will probably wait a few more months to book it.

This will be my 5th year out there for the Tourney. First three at the Bellagio and this is the second year at the Luxor. I pretty much post up in the Book for 8-9 hours a day.

It doesn't suck.

That is exactly where I would be all day........that is great. I would probably be so broke, but so happy. I need to get back to Vegas.....I think I have finally recovered from my last trip there 6 years ago. :)

Archived