• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orange for breakfast, Soup and Sammich for lunch, meat and veggie for supper

Zod

Harris Teeter has protein bars on sale 2 for $4, which is a great deal. You get 20-25 grams of protein and if you pair it with a piece of fruit you've covered one of your five meals.

You can also get the little plastic cans of tuna which is about 20 grams of lean protein w/ omega 3's. Those are 2 packs for $2 each.

I would drink a 2 liter a day on the weekends.

Gosh I miss my World of Warcraft days..... NAGHT:conehead:

Weird. I would drink a 2 liter a day every day for several months at a time and never really noticed a difference. The only think that can really make a difference for me weight-wise if I eat too much of it is cheesecake :(

I love cheesecake :(

Harris Teeter has protein bars on sale 2 for $4, which is a great deal. You get 20-25 grams of protein and if you pair it with a piece of fruit you've covered one of your five meals.

You can also get the little plastic cans of tuna which is about 20 grams of lean protein w/ omega 3's. Those are 2 packs for $2 each.

You have to be careful with protein bars because if you look at the sugar content 90% of them are just as bad as eating a snickers bar. HT sells what I think is the best brand. Oh Yeah bars (and drinks). They are locally made in Charlotte, taste great, and have a low sugar content. I get them from a food distributor friend of mine for about $1 a piece but HT puts them on sale quite often also.

Archived