• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orange for breakfast, Soup and Sammich for lunch, meat and veggie for supper

Zod

:)......same here! Had it couple of weeekends ago and it was the worst one I have ever had (not sure if it was virus or food poisoning. Lasted about 2 days and it dropped me 8 lbs. I figured it was just water weight but so far I haven't gained it back yet.

Wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't gotten sick on the first night we let the baby stay with his grandparents so that we could have adult sexay night. FML

My downfall also, I eat healthy all day long, go to the gym 5 days a week and for some reason I have such a hard time not grabbing a few pretzels (or something similar) in between dinner and bedtime. I believe it is out of boredom because this weather sucks and I hate being indoors. Before I used to grab a smoke when I was bored like that. Now I grab a handful of pretzels.

I have been able to get down to a 2 year low in weight though and I can only think it will continue when the spring weather gets here and I am more active outside. Problem is, beer tastes so much better when it is warm out also.......

I think mine is out of boredom as well, since business is extremely slow right now due to roads being icy, winter, economy, et al. Not too long ago I was grabbing a smoke to cure that boredom, now it's snacks for me too.

Not sure which would be worse. Smoking or being a lard ass? :D

Easiest way for me to cut back on the snacking was to just not bring them into the house. Stock lower fat and lower calorie items....non fat pudding cups, granola bars, etc.

Also, convert everythign you can (cheese, sour cream, soups, etc) to non-fat of lower fat.

If it ain't there, you can't eat it.

Archived