• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Orange for breakfast, Soup and Sammich for lunch, meat and veggie for supper

Zod

I think it's the snacks in between that are killing me. I've been on a fairly stringent exercise program and eating healthy foods and can't seem to shed more than a pound or two. The exercise has really helped my lower back pain, so that's a definite win. But the spare tire is getting old.

Now, it's time to try to eliminate snacks.

Also, could have been the pressure in your head distorting the shape of your eyeballs.

Just sayin

:D....from my head cold or the pressure from my big Fred Flintsone head in general?

And now that I think about it you were sitting next to my 110 lb. wife the whole night which distorts everything. Although I don't believe JBro is much more than that.

I think it's the snacks in between that are killing me. I've been on a fairly stringent exercise program and eating healthy foods and can't seem to shed more than a pound or two. The exercise has really helped my lower back pain, so that's a definite win. But the spare tire is getting old.

Now, it's time to try to eliminate snacks.

My downfall also, I eat healthy all day long, go to the gym 5 days a week and for some reason I have such a hard time not grabbing a few pretzels (or something similar) in between dinner and bedtime. I believe it is out of boredom because this weather sucks and I hate being indoors. Before I used to grab a smoke when I was bored like that. Now I grab a handful of pretzels.

I have been able to get down to a 2 year low in weight though and I can only think it will continue when the spring weather gets here and I am more active outside. Problem is, beer tastes so much better when it is warm out also.......

Been doing the same.

Lowfat yogurt for breakfast

Grilled Chicken Salad for lunch

Small meat and alot of veggies for dinner

Cut out snacking and non-diet sodas

Been doing it 4 weeks and downs about 15 lbs and 2 inches on the waist.

Now if I could only get my lazy ass to exercise, I might make alot more headway.

Archived