• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Islanders 7:30

Panthers Fan 69

2 hours ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

I think it’s time for Burns to move to the bottom pair. Slavin is having to do way too much to compensate and Burns is supposed to generate offense but Slavin is out-pacing him there as well. I would like to see TDA on the 1st pair at this point. Will Rod do this? Absolutely not. 

I agree Burns is not the same player he was - but TDA 1st pair?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, organicrusty1201 said:

I agree Burns is not the same player he was - but TDA 1st pair?

Yes. We saw it in stints a couple of weeks ago in the 11-7 2.0 experiment and it was reminiscent of 2021 to my untrained eye.

The thing with Burns is, is he’s also leading the team with TOI. That’s absurd. He has lost a step this year and it’s to the detriment of the team. I love Burns, always have, but Rod needs to reevaluate how he’s using some of his vets. Staal is a topic for another day. 

BTW, I am @USDepartmentOfSavagery. Linville unceremoniously perma-banned that account so had to bring this one back from the grave. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

Yes. We saw it in stints a couple of weeks ago in the 11-7 2.0 experiment and it was reminiscent of 2021 to my untrained eye.

The thing with Burns is, is he’s also leading the team with TOI. That’s absurd. He has lost a step this year and it’s to the detriment of the team. I love Burns, always have, but Rod needs to reevaluate how he’s using some of his vets. Staal is a topic for another day. 

BTW, I am @USDepartmentOfSavagery. Linville unceremoniously perma-banned that account so had to bring this one back from the grave. 

You said you were gonna be banned. Glad you could come back at least. 

• Pie 1