• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Freaky Lunch

LifeisaGarden

This reminds me of when Me, JBro, Zod and Cooter went out for beers at a bar up at Lake Norman. Guy has a heart attack right there in front of us and while this is all going on Cooter uses the situation to stirke up a conversation and hit on 2 nurses (off duty) he overhears talking about how the guy is not going to make it and is all but dead.

This reminds me of when Me, JBro, Zod and Cooter went out for beers at a bar up at Lake Norman. Guy has a heart attack right there in front of us and while this is all going on Cooter uses the situation to stirke up a conversation and hit on 2 nurses (off duty) he overhears talking about how the guy is not going to make it and is all but dead.

that was hilarious. Cooter is unrelenting.

They had one of those heart attack thingamabobs hanging on the wall. It's my understanding that if they have one of those things they should be trained to use it. Of course that doesn't mean they are. I guess you are right, they just did what they would normally do. :/

It depends on whether the man is conscious and breathing. CPR and/or an AED (defibrillator) typically are used when there are no signs of life - breathing or movement, pulse, etc.

Nobody helped either they just stared and crowded the area. Why you should not have a heart attack around 100 drunk people.

Archived