• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sooo....

Zod

I have a photoshoot with a female celebrity in a few weeks. She is a pretty good lookin gal. Anyways, my wife an di of course have our own list of celebs that we are allowed to bang should the opportunity arise.

So I tell her last night I have added this celebrity to the list. She says that she has the right now to veto the addition because its a few weeks before the shoot.

I say not fair, she says perfectly fair.

Thoughts?

Sorry dude.

"The List" was supposed to be completed and exchanged when you exchanged vows.

Additions to "The List", factoring in the aging process, do require approval of the spouse.

And since this is a clear addition with convenience for you and the situation, I think her veto is justified.

Sorry man. I feel terrible even typing that, but if the shoe was on the other foot, you know you'd veto too.

Sorry dude.

"The List" was supposed to be completed and exchanged when you exchanged vows.

Additions to "The List", factoring in the aging process, do require approval of the spouse.

And since this is a clear addition with convenience for you and the situation, I think her veto is justified.

Sorry man. I feel terrible even typing that, but if the shoe was on the other foot, you know you'd veto too.

man-card.jpg

Archived