• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know some of you will think this means nothing

Frank9999

It hasn't even been a full season but some on here need to be right all the time, so they just go with whats right in front of them rather than allow things to happen organically. He's young and hasn't had much NFL success, everyone needs a boost. Not all of us were good at our first "real" job, do you think people acting like a douche to us while we were going through the motions whether good or bad would help.

Constructive criticism is one thing but outright condescending undertones or bullying is really sad to see so often for the same posters over and over. This feels like how things were when we first got Cam some loved him from the get because of the excitement he brought and his capabilities others nitpicked every little thing he did wrong, brought up the laptop situation, called him a running QB that wouldn't amount to much, etc. Outside of football these are real people just like us no better or no worse and until they are blatantly disrespectful to you directly or clearly cannot do their job after being given adequate time, try to be positive and put all your energy into hoping the team gets better or look to invest time into other things because man a lot of you anonymous online nobodies sure take whats said and done on here to the heart and forget none of your opinions (mine included) matter in the real world. 

Last thing I will say is a lot of you still live in the NC area and could go to games events, etc and meet these players directly. Would any of you be man enough to go up to Bryce and probably be the same height or shorter and say the nonsense you say anonymously online to him in person. I'd love to see it. I won't even add Bryan Burns to this because once y'all got within arms length of him and really how puny you were the groupie in you would come out, lol. 

• Pie 1