• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny d00ds

Ja  Rhule

#7 was at Maryland when I was there!

I'm stilll waiting for #8, but Streeter waited like a year and a half to one-up Amir. Amir is gonna have to really bring it this time. The Yankee proposal was an epic win

He already has...they all went skydiving and Amir paid the professional skydivers to fake like the parachute failed and act like they were plummeting to their inevitable deaths. They even had a fake rip cord. It was pretty funny.

He already has...they all went skydiving and Amir paid the professional skydivers to fake like the parachute failed and act like they were plummeting to their inevitable deaths. They even had a fake rip cord. It was pretty funny.

HA! Sounds great. Link?

I got to wonder though, don't these guys ever have an "Okay, where's Ashton?" moment? They know they are in the heat of a prank war. And some of these situations are so ridiculous, I wonder if they figure out pretty early that it's a prank and just act the reaction to make a good video.

Archived