• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Deal in Pizza?

hepcat

There are multiple categories here:

-Taste

-Value

-Ease on your stomach

For chain pizza, I go Little Casears $5 hot-n-ready pizza. For $5, it's one of the best deals in food I've ever seen. It feeds me twice and doesn't upset my stomach like Pizza Hut does.

For frozen pizza, I have to go with Tony's. I would go Digiorno, but the value of a $1.00 Tony's pizza that is plenty to fill me up is awesome. I usually doctor mine up with spices and pepperoni.

What are some other good deals in pizza?

You like Pizza Hut better than Papa Johns?

Having worked at Papa Johns and having smoked a lot of pot inside a Pizza Hut I can tell you that the quality difference in their product is pretty extreme.

hmm never worked in a pizza place so i wouldnt know. i just dont like the sweet papa johns pizza sauce taste

what do u mean by extreme though?

Ingredient quality is poor at best and premade frozen crust. PJs uses the most expensive ingredients of any chain in the area and hand tosses all the crust from a dough ball.

I can understand not liking how sweet PJs sauce is though.

Also PH workers were the laziest most uncaring individuals when it came to their product.

Archived