• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Falcons forums are a mess

hepcat

2 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Additional bonus from the rare win this season is that the Falcons forums are in full meltdown losing to a 1-12 team. Fire Arthur Smith, eject Desmond Ridder from the planet, etc etc. Looks oddly familiar though. Have fun. 

https://www.reddit.com/r/falcons/

Eject him from the planet, that’s hilarious!  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I believe you but would love to hear more about this 
    • Well now you're making me defend things I've never said.  I've never claimed that throw was "impressive".  I just think you have an unrealistic standard for deep passes in general, and I also think you're overreacting to this one clip.  You guys claim that Bryce basically never attempts deep passes (even in practice) and you expect him to instantly nail the timing on a deep throw to Diontae?  These things require many many reps to master between a QB and his receiver.  Even if I grant you that 55 yards is Bryce Young's absolute max air distance on his throws - then presumably all it would take is Bryce throwing the ball half a second earlier and then that pass is on the money without Diontae slowing down.  These are exactly the types of things that training camp is meant to work through. I think you're still downplaying how hard it is to make a 55-yard throw on the money to a receiver in stride, even if we're talking straight line in practice with zero pressure in your face.  It'd be comparable to, say, the pinpoint accuracy it would require to toss a football 55 yards into a standard commercial trash can (let's say 55 gallon).  Do you think that's a super easy thing that every elite NFL QB would do on every pass in practice with no pressure?  A throw like Bryce's in the clip is technically significantly harder because of the aforementioned timing when factoring in an actual receiver rather than a stationary target.