• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So I had a very wacky and vivid dream last night

pstall

While asleep, I'm dreaming my wife is holding my arms down for some reason and I can see thru the covers over my face that it looks like someone is running down the hall with a box coming right toward me. So I "wake up" right after that scary sleep paralysis stuff and my wife starts to wake up. I look behind her and I see an open coffin and I EMPHATICALLY yell, THAT IS NOT ME!

She goes huh and I say nevermind. Now my kids are awake and kinda scared and I walk everybody to the kitchen so we can all get a drink of water and relax.

Keep in mind, I'm dreaming that I have awoken everyone. I look out on the back deck and see someone moving around the window of my neighbors and while I'm looking..BAM..a huge limb lands on the deck. So now the girls have moved out of the kitchen and I look at the top of the tree and I can the whole thing is about to fall on the house. RUN I tell everybody and we take off down the hall and crash it comes on the roof and you hear it.

So I say I need to go check this out and head to the front door.

I open the front door and then I'm in someone else neighborhood. I just peek out the door and can tell I'm downtown or something and I see some old guy near a car acting funny. I point at him and ask is there something I can help you with? He starts to mumble that his back hurts and his neck hurts and he needs a ride, while he is talking I'm looking down both sides of the street trying to figure out where I'm at and looking for my house. I go beat it pal or I will call the cops and suddenly someone is right behind me and its the hallway of the apt complex.

No idea who this woman was. Older black lady in her mid 50's. She goes that guy is always bothering us and I go he has left don't worry about him. I close the door and try to lock it and it won't fully lock and she goes the landlord has been meaning to fix it and so I put a two by four to secure it.

I nod at her and she says thanks and heads into her place and I start walking down this hallway and end up in a big warehouse place and I see two women in their 20's wearing totally 80's stuff listening to that kind of music. I think to myself(thinking I'm awake but at the same time realizing I'm dreaming) that this is odd and I need to get home. I walk by them and they are trying to say something to me but the music is too loud to figure it out. I think see a door and I go thru and I'm back home. I quickly look out the window to see if I really was home and I was. Whoa I go and go back to bed. Then while in the bed I am thinking to myself I'm going to have to share this on the Huddle.

Just a trippy dream all the way around.

A couple of background from the past few days may fill in some stuff. Me and the kids have all been under the weather. I finally have my 40 yr old guy physical this Thrs(will be 42 in March) and I'm already trying to fight my mind from worrying or thinking all kinds of crazy or bad stuff. So I can see Mr.Drama seeing a coffin behind his wife. The roof might be out of guilt that it hasn't been fixed yet and I know I need to.

The old guy might in fact be me since my back hurt for a couple of days and then my neck.

There was a CSI miami rerun on and a flashback scene had some 80's music playing so that may explain that part.

I just need to chill. I create things that isn't even there most of the times and there is little I can control.

Seems like right after I turned 40, I have become almost obsessive about health or getting old where I never had issues visiting docs in my 20's and 30's.

Ok...well that explains it a bit more.

You definitely need to chill out and relax cause your dreams hit paydirt in reflecting the worries of your waking self!

That's a huge recall in your dreams...if I don't write it down or record it quickly it usually fades fast. I have had some wild dreams like that before but I rarely have your kind of recall, even if they are freaky or bad.

I think that is lucky for me, maybe?

Archived