• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Official 2010 Vancouver Winter Olympic Games Thread

Jangler

Yeah, if you don't want to know whats going ahead of time on you basically have to stay on NBC. And mute it. I really don't understand the tape delay for most of what s going on. They are in the same time zones as us....aren't they?

Vancouver is just north of Seattle. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• I know it's not of popular opinion but at this time you cannot continue to dwell in & on  the problem any longer.no absolutely not  you have to get in the solution at the end of this season & you must set aside any emotional connection you have with this front office & current coaching staff .for years now & still this team is the worst team in the NFL showing no improvement not by accident you have to  hire a brand new GM put him in  charge of everything football related & i mean literally  everything & then GTFO out of the way as he brings in his own personal hand picked scouting department & hires his own coach & drafts the Qb of the future & most importantly creates an entirely brand new culture in Charlotte or keep what we are currently doing & accepting a different result...just saying 
    • Sometimes a franchise is just cursed. They’ve looked inept with every coach/gm/roster tepper has put on the field.  You’d think eventually they’d stumble on a good player or coach but nah. 
    • Pretty much where I am. I've basically reverted back to my pre-Peppers days when I had casual interest in the Panthers as the local team but there was just nothing there to draw me in and truly make me a fan and I was really more of just a general NFL fan watching the best game on at the time. Tepper has stripped away everything I loved about the Panthers. There's just nothing left. Like if you asked me my favorite current player I wouldn't even have an answer. Couldn't name the majority of the position coaches. Hell, probably couldn't name half the roster. I watched the Chiefs and Niners today during our time slot and I'm glad I did.