• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In All Seriousness...

Delhommey

Coming up on 15 here. Like hawk and beaux said. I married a beautiful, funny woman who somehow laughs at my jokes no matter how many times I tell them and she supports me to the ends of the earth.

To me, no matter how crappy your day was with people freaking at you and reports and deadlines etc, to KNOW you have someone in your corner at the end of the day is pretty awesome.

Yes. We have our moments where it's like a treadmill. But those are the exceptions not the rule.

some of us indeed do find our soul mates. I've been with my wife for 16 years and I still feel like a newlywed with her. I couldn't imagine a day without her. I'm not saying every day is perfect, but we have way way more great days than we have bad.

She tolerates a Seahawks fan. That woman is a saint (not to be confused with Saints fan).

I don't want to go through life without my husband being in it. We've been married 9 years and I love him as much now as I did when we first got married and I know all the good and all the bad now. He isn't perfect nor am I but I love him. Not sure it makes much sense.

My thoughts on marriage has changed a decent bit sinse I first got married, I guess experience does that. Of course even when I got married i just thought of it as a piece of paper. If my beliefs were then like they are now, I never would have gotten married. We'd just live together, have a kid and go on with life as a family.

its another among the MANY, many, many things people do that i dont understand. when you cut out the BS, foolishness, lies, told by the married ones, the only benefit i see is tax breaks. government wants to get all married and pop out some kids afterwards.

poor girls want to get married now or yesterday. married couples play games and act different around there spouse, than not. why on earth would i want to put on a act around my mate, you cannt be yourself? lots get married to have something to talk about"My wife ______" wife this wife that blah blah.

its like marriage is another virus in the brain.

one of my favs comics, asked once if marriage wasnt invented, would you invent it? i will not get started on religions role in marriage, no pre-marriage sex, HA! jokes. again people making their own religion, rules, and ideas for marriage.

its the classic "monkey see monkey do". most see their friends and family get married, so most feel they should follow. hell once my old friends got married, they started falling like dominos, scared to be different and worried about other people opinions.

only way i'd get married if my sugar momma doesnt make me sign a prenup.

3911570552_44f0e3d221.jpg

Archived