• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Snow Tonight!

Zod

They are actually calling for more in the southern parts so people in Rock Hill are going to get more than people in the north end of town....or at least last I saw. My mom is in the middle of SC and she's expected to get a good amount.

SE of Charlotte always gets the snowy shaft... will be nice for a change if this thing materializes the way they're predicting and we end up with 3" in matthews and only a dusting in N. Meck.

enjoy.

up here, we got back to back noreasters. 27.5 inches on fri/sat then 15 tues/wednesday. the second one was the worst because it was freezing rain in the early morning. this winter has become the winter with the most snow in philadelphia history (67 inches).

enjoy.

up here, we got back to back noreasters. 27.5 inches on fri/sat then 15 tues/wednesday. the second one was the worst because it was freezing rain in the early morning. this winter has become the winter with the most snow in philadelphia history (67 inches).

You guy have been getting killed. Was up there the week before Christmas right after the first one hit and that was unbelievable. Then you get two more monster storms.....I can't imagine. My parents got the heck out of there and went to Florida and have no intentions of going back anytime soon. I think they may officially be done with NJ......well, at least from Dec - March.

SE of Charlotte always gets the snowy shaft... will be nice for a change if this thing materializes the way they're predicting and we end up with 3" in matthews and only a dusting in N. Meck.

When my son was still in Char-Meck schools, there was one storm that came through - Matthews got 10-12 inches and the north end got a dusting. School was out for about 4 days and the people in the north end of town were doing all the bitching because they had nothing left after a couple of days and we were still socked in. Usually it's our end of town that does the bitching because we're fine and they're not.

(Char Meck school system is waaaaay to big)

Archived