• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

new comers that we should make a bid 4

nohome4delhomme

Kampman would be the biggest contributer. If Pep leaves the DE spot becomes the main area of need because our other DE's aren't good enough to get a 4 man rush without him. WR would be the next position and if we bring in a FA it will be someone under the radar, not a big name. Draft will address this position as well.

Safety is not an issue.

DT will probably be looked at as well.

name any player that we should sign this offseason that would make us a sb contender has to be reseonable player you can see coming 2 charlotte and explain why

mine miles austin-he proved to be a 3rd 2nd and 1st wr in the leauge would like to see him start next to steve smith moose is or if he is coming back will most likley 2 be 3rd wr

the owner jerry richersion has money and its un-capped this year we will get at least 1 big star fox will lead us to a alsome season we will go 2 the playoffs with out jake or peppers mark my word this will happen jake will be like a playing qb coach thats the role he will have this year on our team

So, that, coupled with the bolded parts: which idiot made an alternate account to piss everyone off with a repetitive thread?

And finally, and this brings me a lot of pain because I love the guy...but it is time to cut ties with Kasay. He was a great kicker, but lacks a big time leg these days. We need a kicker that can make 50+ yarders. Kasay cannot do that anymore. This is business folks, and we need to make tough decisions to stay competitive.

Keep Kasay and have him teach Rhys Lloyd how to be accurate. He's got a monster leg, but obviously he lacks accuracy or else he'd be our kicker right now. If he was accurate, he could literally be making kicks from 60 yards out. Man's a beast.

Keep Kasay and have him teach Rhys Lloyd how to be accurate. He's got a monster leg, but obviously he lacks accuracy or else he'd be our kicker right now. If he was accurate, he could literally be making kicks from 60 yards out. Man's a beast.

i mean he's british, everyone there can kick things well.

Brandon Marshall. Big, physical fast and awesome YAC. He is like Smitty and Moose combined into a super WR. With him playing WR1, Smitty would go back to destroying defenses in the slot. Which is the same thing he is asking for. imagine our run game if defenses had to cover Smith and Marshall deep. And for those who are worried about him taking Smiths catches. Thats just silly. You dont see Wess Welker bitching cause Randy Moss is the #1 WR. Thats because Wess gets more looks in the slot using Moss as a deep threat decoy. Everyone wins.

You think Miles Austin is capable of only the #2 or #3 receiver spot?? Hell, he'd be contending with Steve for the #1 spot.

Miles Austin has a chance to become the best WR in the NFL. Smitty has publicly expressed that he's OK in being the #2.

If we lost Pep and got Austin with the extra money, I'd be on cloud 9.

Miles Austin has a chance to become the best WR in the NFL. Smitty has publicly expressed that he's OK in being the #2.

If we lost Pep and got Austin with the extra money, I'd be on cloud 9.

Yea Smith says that but if you bring in a big time WR, you better believe he will make it known that he is the guy in Carolina. And Austin is not better than Smith. Just because our QB play was sh1t last season doesn't mean Smith isn't a top 3 WR like he was in 08.

Landing Austin would be impossible, Dallas won't let him leave. We have a better chance of getting Marshall.

Honestly I would look into Stallworth just for the speed factor. Yea he's overrated but he will be bound to make some catches and at least open things up a little bit. Breaston is a prime target as well.

I would really like for us to look into V. Gholston and A. Kampman, and J. Moss for the extreme diamond in the rough. Be it that Peppers leaves.

name any player that we should sign this offseason that would make us a sb contender has to be reseonable player you can see coming 2 charlotte and explain why

mine miles austin-he proved to be a 3rd 2nd and 1st wr in the leauge would like to see him start next to steve smith moose is or if he is coming back will most likley 2 be 3rd wr

the owner jerry richersion has money and its un-capped this year we will get at least 1 big star fox will lead us to a alsome season we will go 2 the playoffs with out jake or peppers mark my word this will happen jake will be like a playing qb coach thats the role he will have this year on our team

if you are looking for carolina panthers news go 2 http://cardiaccatsofcarolina.blogspot.com/

Archived