• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

new comers that we should make a bid 4

nohome4delhomme

name any player that we should sign this offseason that would make us a sb contender has to be reseonable player you can see coming 2 charlotte and explain why

mine miles austin-he proved to be a 3rd 2nd and 1st wr in the leauge would like to see him start next to steve smith moose is or if he is coming back will most likley 2 be 3rd wr

the owner jerry richersion has money and its un-capped this year we will get at least 1 big star fox will lead us to a alsome season we will go 2 the playoffs with out jake or peppers mark my word this will happen jake will be like a playing qb coach thats the role he will have this year on our team

This team does not need a superstar...we just need some role players. First, sign Torry Holt...now! He reminds me of a quicker Rickey Proehl, and we all know how valuable he was. Holt still has 3 good years left in him.

Next, find an answer at safety. Harris is locked in, but I still do not trust Godfrey. Is Martin good enough to start on a defense that will not get much pressure??? I just don't know.

Next, find another DE, and let Pep walk. I would rather find one in FA as opposed to the draft, since we have youngsters already that coaches need to mold. Bosh from the Titans or Kampman from GB would be great fits. Kampman is a 4-3 DE and was not happy as a 3-4 LB in GB this year...he will be walking and looking for a 4-3 team.

And finally, and this brings me a lot of pain because I love the guy...but it is time to cut ties with Kasay. He was a great kicker, but lacks a big time leg these days. We need a kicker that can make 50+ yarders. Kasay cannot do that anymore. This is business folks, and we need to make tough decisions to stay competitive.

Archived