• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Writers Blcok.....

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

hmm..poker on facebook..nah..im too mentally done to even play poker. trabajo is kicking my fanny for the last 6 weeks. extra long weekend and chilling

Good luck and when you are near the QC, I need to cover my bet with a cold beverage or so.

I'm ready to write as well. Got some stuff compiled.

hmm..poker on facebook..nah..im too mentally done to even play poker. trabajo is kicking my fanny for the last 6 weeks. extra long weekend and chilling

Good luck and when you are near the QC, I need to cover my bet with a cold beverage or so.

I'm ready to write as well. Got some stuff compiled.

What do you write?

If you ever need a proof/extra opinion, let me know.

what kind of novel are you writing?

This one is about a guy who wakes up to find he is indestructible. This slowly drives him insane. Mainly, its an excuse for me to come up with all kinds of unbelievable scenarios, but there's also some underlying commentary about fear and morality.

I'm also proofreading/editing a couple of other things I've written, and I recently started another storyline that I'm hoping to turn into a series of novels.

And before anyone asks, no, I am not published and I currently have no plans to be published. Just don't think I'm good enough yet.

This one is about a guy who wakes up to find he is indestructible. This slowly drives him insane. Mainly, its an excuse for me to come up with all kinds of unbelievable scenarios, but there's also some underlying commentary about fear and morality.

I'm also proofreading/editing a couple of other things I've written, and I recently started another storyline that I'm hoping to turn into a series of novels.

And before anyone asks, no, I am not published and I currently have no plans to be published. Just don't think I'm good enough yet.

.... but then he finds out the only thing that can hurt him is true love!!!! :D

Just kidding, whenver that happens to me I drop what I'm doing completely and go exercise or something. Gets my mind fresh

Archived