• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Sens 7pm

Panthers Fan 69

11 hours ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Tony can’t sit anymore.

He just makes the PP go, he really knows how to get the defense to open up with his skating and his passes are always on point.

As much as some will gripe TDA is an instant injection to our PP, we have guys that can score on the PP without TDA we don't have anyone to consistently set them up.

• Beer 2

3 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

Dude last year and this year don't constitute every year.... prior to the ACL last season he missed a grand total of 4 games in 4 years....

He missed time in the playoffs a few years ago in a playoff game vs Boston or Tampa that kept him out for some time.  I know there is one more but I cant think of it off the top of my head.

• Beer 1

11 minutes ago, KingKucci said:

He missed time in the playoffs a few years ago in a playoff game vs Boston or Tampa that kept him out for some time.  I know there is one more but I cant think of it off the top of my head.

Grasping straws buddy Boston and it was a ditty hit just like this dirty crosscheck that cracked a few ribs....

The point they play and 82 game season including the acl he's missed less that 40 games out of a possible 380.

• Beer 1

26 minutes ago, BY9Franchise said:

Grasping straws buddy Boston and it was a ditty hit just like this dirty crosscheck that cracked a few ribs....

The point they play and 82 game season including the acl he's missed less that 40 games out of a possible 380.

Is he talking about the hamstring in the bubble after he hit a divot and was cross checked by Zdana resulting in him rolling his ankle? I can’t remember a time between that point and the ACL he missed any significant time. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

54 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Is he talking about the hamstring in the bubble after he hit a divot and was cross checked by Zdana resulting in him rolling his ankle? I can’t remember a time between that point and the ACL he missed any significant time. 

That's it....I couldn't remember the other time.   They are all freak accidents and we know the guy goes hard.  However freak accident or not, the guy does miss time due to injuries.  Prob more to do with just how hard he goes.  

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, KingKucci said:

That's it....I couldn't remember the other time.   They are all freak accidents and we know the guy goes hard.  However freak accident or not, the guy does miss time due to injuries.  Prob more to do with just how hard he goes.  

I’m still pissed at Zdana for that. The dude has become an excellent human since he retired but he completely fugged svech in that game. I wouldn’t put it past him from making the divot in the first place. 

Zdana is going all in for charity now. It’s commendable. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Let's not forget the time that Ovi knocked his ass back to Moscow in the playoffs a few years back.

Svech ain't some fragile little nesting doll, but he ain't exactly Whiplash either...

HM9rAw.gif

• Pie 1