• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's who?

CosmoGirl

I think the only names I had in the past was panthersfan90 (when I used to drink heavily)...and I had another one that I had like 2 posts with, punjabthecasualindianseer I think it was.

:lol:

I still remember those posts, you were an animal. I still laugh to myself about PF90's epic last post. I knew that Stan was PF90 just never thought you'd fess up.

Anyhoo, I was RabidCatFan on the old board for about 3 years. I was also "Scrumdellishus" and some other non-notable ones.

I had also made an attempt at being "Timmay" (from South Park) but it was on the heels of when teh Kurb bant that Special Needs kid, his Mom, his Dad and his Aunt all in one night. A mod felt it was inappropriate for me to do that and threatened to bant this account too.

All that hard work down the tubes..

I still remember those posts, you were an animal. I still laugh to myself about PF90's epic last post. I knew that Stan was PF90 just never thought you'd fess up.

I don't think I ever hid the fact that I was PF90. I could only imagine what my last post was, I only know that alcohol+boredom+internet=crazyshit. It's funny that since I've quit drinking I don't take as much pleasure out of being an a-hole. I used to REALLY enjoy doing some of it, but I've come to realize that I did take it too far on many occasions...which is why I've toned down considerably.

Anyhoo, I was RabidCatFan on the old board for about 3 years. I was also "Scrumdellishus" and some other non-notable ones.

I had also made an attempt at being "Timmay" (from South Park) but it was on the heels of when teh Kurb bant that Special Needs kid, his Mom, his Dad and his Aunt all in one night. A mod felt it was inappropriate for me to do that and threatened to bant this account too.

All that hard work down the tubes..

OooooooMG!!! I remember the special needs kid and relatives!!! I'd totally forgotten but you jogged my memory.

Archived