• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who's who?

CosmoGirl

Originally I was "hotsauce"

Then after the server crash, for some really retarded reason, I thouhght I would throw a "Mr." in front of the name (must have been drinking).

Sooo, I tried to be civil and ask Zod or Kurb for help on a PM, and wouldn't ya know it, they ignored me. Well after a self-titled thread calling out the Mods, Zod thought it would be funny to change my name to....

"Mr. Hotspunk"....

Cosmo, if you do not know what spunk is, dont look it up on Google.

After about a week, Kurb got "creative" and change my name to "Hotsauce.." Not sure why there needed to be periods after my name, but it was better than SPUNK. I did not question it, I just went with it.

i think i joined in 06 when an image search resulted in my viewing kittens. it seemed that i needed an account to look at them all so i joined as ktlong. i lurked for the longest time just looking at kittens and reading what was posted. mostly links to the latest panther news. the crash was kind of a blessing for me to bring out my more creative side, and after was when I decided on King Klong over Donkey Klong. I've never created any other user names.

Archived