• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we get some comedy up in this joint?

pstall

We need some levity and stupidity to bring us back to normal.

I'll start with a true story.

Back in the day, just after getting my license I was cruising down the main strip in Rock Hill. Had my Ray Bans on driving my moms super cool poo brown Cutlass Cruiser station wagon with a converted from diesel to gas 350 small block. Sure it was a grocery getter but it was bad __.

So it's a bright spring afternoon and I'm going about 40 mph and had the window open and the wind in my hair and the radio blasting Animotion when all of the sudden a yellow jacket flies in on the drivers side. Being highly allergic to bees I paniciked and JUMPED over to the Passenger seat...while the car was STILL moving.

So I ram this guy at the red light. He and his buddy then look back and there is me, by myself, sitting on the passenger side. I get out on the passenger side and meet him halfway and realizing I had better find a quick way out I went to into crazed medical attention mode. I kept babbling yellow jacket and I need a doctor and I could die from bee stings.

The guy goes where is my license tag and I told him it's under your car. He shakes his head in anger and bewilderment and leaves.

I gather my composure and my Ray Bans, and continue cruising.

This is a stupid thing about me. Kind of funny but not really, more embarrassing then anything. I haven't told anyone this, I don't think.

When i was in labor i pushed for like 1 1/2 hours, apparently i was doing a terrible job. The doctor was gauging me to see if i could do any better or they'd have to do a c section. He asked if i could do it, I said "no". Then I had visions of Jake, Smitty and Naruto pop into my head. I thought about their determination and I stopped the doctor and told him, "i can do this". On the next push I finally got his head out.

Yep Jake, Smith and Naruto inspired me when I was down. Now you can all laugh at my lameness. :)

This is a stupid thing about me. Kind of funny but not really, more embarrassing then anything. I haven't told anyone this, I don't think.

When i was in labor i pushed for like 1 1/2 hours, apparently i was doing a terrible job. The doctor was gauging me to see if i could do any better or they'd have to do a c section. He asked if i could do it, I said "no". Then I had visions of Jake, Smitty and Naruto pop into my head. I thought about their determination and I stopped the doctor and told him, "i can do this". On the next push I finally got his head out.

Yep Jake, Smith and Naruto inspired me when I was down. Now you can all laugh at my lameness. :)

:lol:

sorry my wife just did the same thing as u...wasnt doing so good..then all of a sudden became a champion...but i dont think the carolina panthers was in her mind. If it was it was only because she hates football so much :D

You're lucky the baby didn't go over the doctors head thinking about Jake.

speaking of baby delivery. For our first kid I had this feminazi ninja nurse who must have had deadbeat guys in the delivery room all her life.

She was going overboard in trying to get me involved and I finally said LOOK...I WANT to be here and I want to HELP. Please chill out so we don't go nuts.

Nothing like having a little suite so I could watch a special edition MNF game on tv. WOOO

Archived