• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So.. I had an epiphany last night...

Samuel L. Jackson

There was this super obnoxious girl at the wine bar on Thanksgiving night and she interjected herself into a conversation I was having with a couple beside her. She and I didn't see eye to eye over something silly but it was here condecending, stuck-up attitude that chapped me. Then apparently in a private conversation, she called her boyfriend an asshole to which he announces to exeryone and asks "am I an asshole?". So when he asked me I said "not at all". So girlfriend looks at me and says that she and I don't agree on anything. When douche boyfriend comments again about the asshole comment, she said "let it go, it's not a big deal. I'm a bitch". So I said "NOW there's something we agree on". :)

She got all huffy and said "I can't believe you called me a bitch. And on Thanksgiving". I informed her that I didn't call her a bitch, she called herself one but I simply agreed with her.

They paid and left.

There was this super obnoxious girl at the wine bar on Thanksgiving night and she interjected herself into a conversation I was having with a couple beside her. She and I didn't see eye to eye over something silly but it was here condecending, stuck-up attitude that chapped me. Then apparently in a private conversation, she called her boyfriend an asshole to which he announces to exeryone and asks "am I an asshole?". So when he asked me I said "not at all". So girlfriend looks at me and says that she and I don't agree on anything. When douche boyfriend comments again about the asshole comment, she said "let it go, it's not a big deal. I'm a bitch". So I said "NOW there's something we agree on". :)

She got all huffy and said "I can't believe you called me a bitch. And on Thanksgiving". I informed her that I didn't call her a bitch, she called herself one but I simply agreed with her.

They paid and left.

HAHA! Nice!

Moral of the story: Cook at home?

When you go out to certain places you should be fully aware of the scene. Applebee's = 360 degrees fail.

In your situation, either find some humor out of it all or just leave it alone. With the group sitting around you, youd only make yourself come down to their level of stupidity.

True

In a restraunt if there is an obnoxious table around us, me and my wife will usually just laugh, if its really bad i will mock there conversation to my wife so they can hear it, most of the time they get the hint & STFU

I will never go looking for trouble thats how S*it gets out hand, but if verbal things are said directly to us then its gloves off.

Just recently I was at a boxing match and we were sitting middle row, my wife had to get up a couple times to use the rest room, and this fat pig bitch kept giving her dirty looks, finally she told my wife to start going out from the other side of the row, F*ck that- I started in on her how she kept stuffing her fat pig face with nachos and hot dogs for the last 45min and the fight hasn't even started yet and if she wasn't such a bloated piece of human garbage it would be easier to get by her, the expression on her face was priceless she nudged the dude she was with to kind of say something back but he just sat there I loved it!!, I stayed on her a bit more, long story short she got up and left in the 3rd round. ;)

I will never go looking for trouble thats how poo gets out hand, but if verbal things are said directly to us then its gloves off.

That is usually my take on things.

SLJ, considering your wife was with you and she is pregnant, you probably did the right thing. If you had said something,no matter how politely you said it, the men would have probably poke their chest out and try to be little billy badasses. Your wife does not need to be in any kind of confrontation like that.

I know how you feel Sam U.L.

Several years ago in Charlotte a stupid bitch on her cell phone sat through the first 10 seconds of the light (I was second behind her) and then pulled into the gas station in front of me. I went in for my typical newspaper and Mountain Dew, and when I came up to the register there were six people in just one line. This dude opens the other register and motions at me to come up. Since I have my cash ready in hand I figure "why not"? Well, cell phone bitch is like fourth in line at the original register, still on her cell phone, and she's saying aloud "This man just cut in front of me here in line...that's just rude." She said it twice. I walked out without doing anything, but for the rest of the day I fantasized about grabbing the cell phone away from her and telling whoever she was talking to "tell this bitch that sitting through a green light because you're too into your cellphone conversation to notice the light change is what's rude".

I think if you went for it just once, it would do you some good. For the rest of your life you'd have a story to tell, too.

I know how you feel Sam U.L.

Several years ago in Charlotte a stupid bitch on her cell phone sat through the first 10 seconds of the light (I was second behind her) and then pulled into the gas station in front of me. I went in for my typical newspaper and Mountain Dew, and when I came up to the register there were six people in just one line. This dude opens the other register and motions at me to come up. Since I have my cash ready in hand I figure "why not"? Well, cell phone bitch is like fourth in line at the original register, still on her cell phone, and she's saying aloud "This man just cut in front of me here in line...that's just rude." She said it twice. I walked out without doing anything, but for the rest of the day I fantasized about grabbing the cell phone away from her and telling whoever she was talking to "tell this bitch that sitting through a green light because you're too into your cellphone conversation to notice the light change is what's rude".

I think if you went for it just once, it would do you some good. For the rest of your life you'd have a story to tell, too.

Should have just smacked the cell phone out of her hand and walked away...she would have gotten the message.:cornut:

Archived