• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

english newbie

agolding

I have had an interest in NFL for a while now but ive found it hard to follow in england, it doesnt get very much coverage but ive like the way the panthers play and am looking forward to getting fully engrossed in the new season when it comes around.

Alex

I have had an interest in NFL for a while now but ive found it hard to follow in england, it doesnt get very much coverage but ive like the way the panthers play and am looking forward to getting fully engrossed in the new season when it comes around.

Alex

Welcome do you prefer American Football over European? Just wondering.

Welcome do you prefer American Football over European? Just wondering.

got to say european, but im becoming more and more intrigued with american football, especially seen as moneys ruining european football now, pretty much every team is tonnes of debt and are having to sell players, my team (hull) had a crook of a chairman taking funds and blowing the wage bill to astronomical proportions, its getting ruined. rant over!

does anyone have any good websites i can look at prospective draft picks? im struggling to keep up with it all, want to know much more about everyone before the draft starts.

thanks!

Archived