• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clique on the Huddle?

Bo In Monroe

Guest CatofWar

I've heard of this so called clique before. If my memory serves me right the legend goes that on the 4th of every month, Zod, Rodeo, and CWG meet in an undisclosed location. I believe the 4th is to represent the person's birth who they so deeply worship. Anyway, the sit in a make shift grass hut and form a triangle. In the center of the triangle is this:

img_8662-768x1024.jpg

They then give each other western style hand jobs and talk of wanting to do unspeakable sexual things to the man inside the triangle.

Probably just an urban legend.

I suppose I could be in the WVU fans clique.

Got me a new WVU hat last week. Its amazing the people you meet from wearing it. Anyone from WV that sees you with it will walk up to you and strike up a conversation. The reason is people with no connection to WV do not wear WV attire be it marshall or WVU. Some of the friendliest people in the nation are in or from WV.

Got me a new WVU hat last week. Its amazing the people you meet from wearing it. Anyone from WV that sees you with it will walk up to you and strike up a conversation. The reason is people with no connection to WV do not wear WV attire be it marshall or WVU. Some of the friendliest people in the nation are in or from WV.

What did you expect they're all kin to each other...:D

Of course I'm just kidding. I work with a couple of guys from WV and they are real good people

As our resident artistic type, do you think the logo is meant to be the shape of the state? Cause if it is it's bass ackwards.

Agree on the friendliest people comment. Dated a girl from there a couple of years ago, and everyone I met from up there was nice to you with no agenda whatsoever.

Eh, I don't take any of this all that seriously. It's the Internets for goodness sake.

This whole social media is interesting, especially in a more socially reserved area like the South, especially considering the Southeast tends to be religiously, politically and culturally pretty monolithic.

Sure people tend to cluster on here, but, considering how rural most of the Carolinas is, I'm quite sure that this is the most conversation many on here have had with people of different age, race, religion, nationality, financial background or sexual orientation.

As long as I am not in the 2nd ring around the "cool" lunch table.....I'm good.

I guess I'll have to wait until I meet someone other than Delhommey (the only huddler I've met IRL) before I can get initiated somewhere.

I'm hoping for sexed in, but if I can combine the two initiation rites I'd be quite excited.

Archived