• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clique on the Huddle?

Bo In Monroe

I'll answer your question Bo for real - no there are not cliques. That's too high-schoolish.

But yes absolutely there are circles of friends. Some of the circles overlap, some stand alone, but are accessible when you become a friend to those friends. There are also smaller circles of friends within the large circle of friends - let's face it, not everyone is going to like everyone. Everybody has got a circle - even those who claim that there are cliques where the people in them won't let anyone else - they have their own circles.

That was always the beauty of this place - where else is a 47 year old mom going to befriend a young 20-something college student, or a 30 something year old single independent woman, or a sports/wedding/boudoir/glamor photographer, or a giant tattooed mohawk wearing guy, or a Seahawk fan from Canada - the list goes on.

I've got a circle....or at least I had a circle, several in fact. I've been away for a while so I don't know. But still I always felt that if I really needed anybody from here - even in the year I'd been away, even if they weren't my favorite person in the world, I could put the word out and they'd be there. Maybe I'm wrong because I am a glass half full person, but I don't think so.

Archived