• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clique on the Huddle?

Bo In Monroe

Vampi is in my Clique. Since I was one of the first "missings" to come back, then I get to choose my members, as well as ally my clique with the best strategic alliance of the other cliques. We shall decide who is worthy of our membership, else we'll build our own dynasty.

Vampi is in my Clique. Since I was one of the first "missings" to come back, then I get to choose my members, as well as ally my clique with the best strategic alliance of the other cliques. We shall decide who is worthy of our membership, else we'll build our own dynasty.

How do you choose your...ahem...members?

Sounds like we need a Huddle "Survivor".

WooHoo!!!:cool:

Archived