• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

In Memory of Clifton/9Lives/Electro

Hawk

some of you have asked, so I have gone ahead and set up a paypal account for those that want to donate financially. I will wait and see what the family wants, but if they have no preference, I would like to collect some money for flowers for the service and the rest can go to his daughters.

Please only donate if you want to/are financially able to, please don't feel obligated.

paypal - [email protected]

I dunno how to do the auto linky thing

some of you have asked, so I have gone ahead and set up a paypal account for those that want to donate financially. I will wait and see what the family wants, but if they have no preference, I would like to collect some money for flowers for the service and the rest can go to his daughters.

Please only donate if you want to/are financially able to, please don't feel obligated.

link not working, hawk

I went to add a donation but its not processing my cc.. it says it needs my bank rounting number and i have no idea what that is.. anyways i might just go grab a greenpak card at walgreen hopefully that will work..anyone else having any issues??

the routing number can be found online - just google your banks name and put in routing number

or call them

or look at the first set of long numbers on the left of one of your checks.

I went to add a donation but its not processing my cc.. it says it needs my bank rounting number and i have no idea what that is.. anyways i might just go grab a greenpak card at walgreen hopefully that will work..anyone else having any issues??[/quote

put your bank account as the primary source and then enter your CC as a seconday backup pay method- then when you want to make a donation click the alternate funding source link and it will take $$ from your CC and not your bank account..

if you want to use your CC that is.

Paypal will only take credit cards from premium accounts (and those accounts are not free). That's probably why it won't take a credit card. Your bank routing and transit number is the first group of numbers on a check if you have a checking account. I can't remember if it is a 9 or 10 digit number. Your account number follows. Paypal would just take the money directly from your checking account and ti would be free for all parties involved.

edit - or what AK said - check with your bank

Thanks buddy....I'll hit it up tonight or tomorrow.

Paypal will only take credit cards from premium accounts (and those accounts are not free). That's probably why it won't take a credit card. Your bank routing and transit number is the first group of numbers on a check if you have a checking account. I can't remember if it is a 9 or 10 digit number. Your account number follows. Paypal would just take the money directly from your checking account and ti would be free for all parties involved.

edit - or what AK said - check with your bank

i have a premium account- it doesnt cost me anything. when i get money it takes a small % though.

Archived