• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of thread in memory of 9Lives...Electro...

2manytoys

He was fired up that I had stolen 9Lives from him... he kept calling and threatening me cause I wouldn't tell him the password..

He called me before calling you, fuming first that the site had gone down. He laughed when I told him someone had stolen 9Lives but I didn't know who.

I think I will pm him a pic of the wife's boobs... he always wanted to see them.........or a pic of my ass......cause he wanted it too

Ya he would do that cause I was there with him when he would call. Sometimes I think he would do it to see if I would get mad but we just laugh. That was one of the things I loved about him. I keep looking at my phone waiting for him to call me, and tell me I got you. But it is not happening.

TailgatePhotosDecember142008284.jpg

Couldn't help but caption this one either.... Cause I know he was sayin... " You just keep smilin Alex.... cause I'm puttin on this glove and Im gonna show you a turd...."

Look more like he is going to give him a full body cavity search. That glove is fooling anyone. :D :D

But man, still hard to believe about the poor guy. :(

Archived