• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of thread in memory of 9Lives...Electro...

2manytoys

The one and only time I met him in person was at the November 19, Thursday night game this past season... me, a guy I work with and J2 on here had tix for the game and we were talking about going on here. He PM'd me and we ended up talking and he invited us to ride with him up there, since we live pretty close... our plans never synched up and we didn't ride together, but he met us at the tailgate and walked me around and introduced me to all the guys from the huddle... even Panthro.

He was a great guy and I enjoyed talking with him on here a lot. We had a blast goofing on here everyday when I was supposed to be working.

Man, he would call me up and rant about this place. But he loved the Huddle and couldnt stay away.

Man he would get soo wond up about some of the post, but then we would just BS for hours on the phone.

Funny- cause i am not a phone guy.

The last time I talked to him he was talking about coming up here to AK, I was looking up tickets for him and BS'ing about fishing..

For some reason he was happy that I was going to have to work some of the time he was here, and he would be home alone with my wife..

:lol: Damn Clif....

I hate we never had the chance to hang out again.

We were going to TC together, which for me was great because I have never been and he knows his way around down there...

This sucks, I will think of him every Sunday - thats for sure.

One of the funniest was when i said his electro avatar was gay. That guy went ballistic and started sending me some pms like I was being serious or something. i miss that guy :sad:

well, it is pretty gay!

i too, didnt know, or had forgotten he was 9Lives

I think it's best that you do it as you mentioned. Tell him he died of cancer, not the other. He doesn't need to know that part, IMO.

yeah that sounds like a plan...I can't ignore it because he'll be wondering where Clifton is if we get down next season.

Hey! I liked his last avatar. I asked him to introduce me to the guy. :D

No wonder his calls became more about life in general or Panthers in particular instead of complaining about posts ... he was bothering you guys instead of me! HaHa. You're welcome!

And he's the only one that called me sexy. You're all losers!

j/k!

Archived