• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of thread in memory of 9Lives...Electro...

2manytoys

One of the funniest was when i said his electro avatar was gay. That guy went ballistic and started sending me some pms like I was being serious something. i miss that guy :sad:

I found that pic for him. I was on Photobucket looking for a lightning picture and saw that one. He had just started up "Electro" and didn't have a avatar. I saw that pic and thought it was perfect for him. Didn't know if he would think it was funny or not, cuz yeah....it was kind of a gay...but that was the point...:)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-lounge/13933-hey-electro-i-found-a-cool-avatar-for-ya.html

just watched the news clip on the net about how it all went down.... evidently the sherriff got a warrant and entered the house. Now anybody that knew Clifton would know that doing that would be like throwing gas on a fire... But at the same time.. it kinda fits.. because i know damn good and well he told the deputies that came in... that if they didn't get the hell off his property.. he would shoot his MF'n self .. probably threw in a few other words and told them over and over that if they didn't "Get the Hell out my trailer..." when they didn't leave.. thats when he killed himself and only as Clifton could do... he got the last word.... in fact.. he is either in Heaven or Hell right now laughing his ass off... because after all was said and done... the deputies had to run the tag on the vehicle sitting in the driveway to verify it was his....

post-31-133194773456_thumb.jpg

We had dinner with him and shinner before a game. He was down to earth, funny, and seemed in good spirits. Never would have known he was sick.

yep, he loved messing with my son. Became something of a tradition to meet him for dinner the night before the game. I haven't told Brogan yet. I'm not sure how to tell him or if I even should. I guess I could spare

him the suicide bit and just say he had cancer.

just watched the news clip on the net about how it all went down.... evidently the sherriff got a warrant and entered the house. Now anybody that knew Clifton would know that doing that would be like throwing gas on a fire... But at the same time.. it kinda fits.. because i know damn good and well he told the deputies that came in... that if they didn't get the hell off his property.. he would shoot his MF'n self .. probably threw in a few other words and told them over and over that if they didn't "Get the Hell out my trailer..." when they didn't leave.. thats when he killed himself and only as Clifton could do... he got the last word.... in fact.. he is either in Heaven or Hell right now laughing his ass off... because after all was said and done... the deputies had to run the tag on the vehicle sitting in the driveway to verify it was his....

yeah I could see that...itoldyall

yep, he loved messing with my son. Became something of a tradition to meet him for dinner the night before the game. I haven't told Brogan yet. I'm not sure how to tell him or if I even should. I guess I could spare

him the suicide bit and just say he had cancer.

I think it's best that you do it as you mentioned. Tell him he died of cancer, not the other. He doesn't need to know that part, IMO.

yep that's exactly what happened! he mentioned something to that effect at dinner. that no one would ever be on his property without his permission, law or not.

I found that pic for him. I was on Photobucket looking for a lightning picture and saw that one. He had just started up "Electro" and didn't have a avatar. I saw that pic and thought it was perfect for him. Didn't know if he would think it was funny or not, cuz yeah....it was kind of a gay...but that was the point...:)

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/the-lounge/13933-hey-electro-i-found-a-cool-avatar-for-ya.html

He made up a story that it was him in some photo shoot. I loved calling him out on the gay angle of it.

I hope Rodeo and I are not the same person. One oddball in my skull is quite enough.

Archived