• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best of thread in memory of 9Lives...Electro...

2manytoys

This was the first avatar I saw him use on here. Intentionally small because I think it offended some.

cactus.jpg

That and his "shock-jock" link wars with Jangler are some of my best memories. Good times.

RIP

<back to semi-lurking

A fews weeks ago, I was trying to draw him out of the 9Lives closet with some stupid stories I found but he didn't fall for it....:frown5:

wow- holy ghost Girl...

hi AK. Yeah I hadn't been here in a very very long time. But when I heard of this I had to say my thoughts. He was a very nice guy to me and my family. We had dinner with him and shinner before a game. He was down to earth, funny, and seemed in good spirits. Never would have known he was sick. Sad ending!

Prayers for his family and friends.

crazy sob took this place serious...all the time! I don't know how many times he'd call me and be all pissed off about something this guy said or something that guy said. I'd tell him over and over again just to relax and take it in stride. It all depended on what day your path crossed his!!!!

Yup, he called back in December hollerin for me to get on the site and check out some turf war he was involved in. And as usual , said something crude about my wife and mentioned buttsechs at the next tailgate. I would just laugh when he went on his phone rants , which fired him up all the more. But as I said in the other thread, he reached out to me when I needed it and showed real kindness and grace. I've seen him do that to other huddlers numerous times as well. Guy had a heart as big as could be found.

Archived